One of the most overworked appliances in your house is the refrigerator. It works overtime to keep your food and drinks preserved. So, it's no wonder that it breaks down from time to time.
Before you run out and buy a new one, give Excel Repair Company a call. Our team of specialists will be at your door in no time to inspect your refrigerator.
If you live in Petersburg, we are the top appliance repair company in the area and can handle any issues that are presented to us.
What Can Go Wrong?
Refrigerators are not complicated appliances, but there are a lot of things that can break down. Here are some signs to look out for:
• Water leaks
• Warm interior
• Food freezing
• Ice maker overflowing
• Ice maker keeps freezing
• Excess ice
• Strange sounds
If the issue is as simple as replacing a lightbulb, then we don't need to get involved. However, if you haven't serviced your appliance in over a year, then give us a call anyway. We can kill two birds with one stone: replacing your lightbulb and servicing the fridge.
Why Pick Excel Repair Company?
Exceptional Customer Service
Our technicians will give the refrigerator a proper once over. We'll make sure that there aren't any other underlying problems. Our team is friendly and warm and will always deliver top quality service.
You need high levels of skill and experience to repair a refrigerator. Our technicians have years of training and certifications. They can find the issue in no time and advise you on the best way forward.
We want to ensure that everyone can afford our services. Our prices are accurate, no hidden fees or charges. We've made deals with the top suppliers so that we can give you the most affordable replacement parts.
Our technicians make it their mission to remain professional. This allows us to:
• Accurate quote: The quote that we present you is accurate. We don't hide any taxes or fees. We let our work speak for itself.
• Accurate estimate on length of the repair: Obviously, there are certain factors that we can't control, such as delays in acquiring spare parts. However, we can give you an accurate estimate of how long the repair will take
• Quality: We only work with a small pool of suppliers. If replacements are needed, we will make sure that you get the best deal for them. This will ensure that your appliance has a long lifespan.
• Lasting repairs: We will fix your appliance the first time. We will never resort to shortcuts.
• Clean working area: Our technicians will work as neatly as possible. They will clean up any mess they make, saving you the headache of tidying up after them.
Pick up the phone and call us at 214-438-0156. You can also click the blue Contact button on this page to set up an initial consultation.